Thursday, November 20, 2014

Visit with Val in the Frigid Cold

I visited Val for some sewing and it was bitterly cold.  It was a great time since we stayed indoors most of the time watching TV, chatting, and sewing.

I hung with the animals or they hung with me.
I continued working on the Glacier Star quilt and was almost finished the with pieces, but discovered an error so there will be redos as well as getting fabric from home to finish.
Val worked on a strip quilt that I really liked too.
We ate mostly in like this salmon steak meal with roasted brussel sprouts.
Costco provided some instant chicken pho and breakfast burritos.
We went out one day and it was in the single digits and too cold for words where we had Smash burgers with the chipotle buns.
Cold and snow!  I could not live in that environment unless it was the hibernate during the winter without leaving the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment