Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Rainy Day Adventures

I woke up with a shaking Bailey nestled up next to me in bed as lightning and thunder started up.  I fell back asleep and next thing I know I'm alone in bed again.

It is unusually humid and warm with sky theatrics and next came the rain.  We definitely need it here due to the extreme drought.

Grace and I headed out for pilates class which I had not taken in over 2 years.  It was a lot harder than I remembered.  After class, we headed to the nail salon and the rain was coming down pretty hard.  Walking around in the rain with flip flops and huge puddles was challenging.

I felt bad for leaving Bailey alone in the house with the weather, but we then hit the French Gourmet for lunch.  
Lunch was great.  Since it was a bit cooler, we started with soup.  I had the ginger carrot and Grace had the french onion.
Our entrees included an ahi tuna wrap and a steak.
Delicious lunch but we were too full for dessert which also looked fabulous.  The breakfast menu looked great as well.  We will definitely have to come back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment