Friday, September 8, 2017

Long Time No See

It has been a little bit since I have posted and I have to say it was both busy and I sort of lost my motivation for a bit.  I think I'm back on track now so how about some catch up?

In May, I went to Seattle with Yaling so try out my time share.  It was fabulous and we brought our San Diego weather with us so it was a bit warmer than usual.

We stayed at the Camlin right on the edge of downtown.  Highrise hotel with a small kitchenette.  One bedroom with a murphy bed.
It was originally an apartment style rental and each room had a kitchen which was boarded over when it became a hotel.  When the Wydham took it over to convert to a time share, they found kitchens with trash still here.  In the basement, there is a display of the old kitchens.
There was an icebox instead of a refrigerator.  Very cool place and the staff was great.  They also provided listings of discounted restaurants and we also got passes to various sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment