Thursday, February 4, 2010

2010

I have been spinning, knitting, and weaving and have been neglecting my blog. I have decided that one of my goals this year is to blog at least once a week and hopefully will be able to meet that goal.

Regarding my fiber goals this coming year, I may have too many and may be too optimistic. Here they are:

1. Have only a manageable number of knitting works in progress - at least not more than a number that I can manage to work continuously instead of being relegated to the corner.

2. Spin and knit to specifications - I joined the Fondle This! club with spinningbunny and have received my January offering which entails spinning 4 ounces of merino in the abalone colorway to a lace weight to be knitted to the pattern "Suppliers of Angst to Crowned Heads for More than Four Centuries."

3. To be on the yarn and fiber wagon for the year and to spin and knit the stuff that I do have.

4. Finish knitting a pair of socks.

Non-fiber related goals:

1. Spend more time with friends - keep the connection going.

2. Get back on the exercise wagon.


No comments:

Post a Comment