Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Yarn Shopping in Colorado

No trip is complete without stopping by for some yarn shopping.  We attempted to hit My Sister's Knits but they were closed so we stopped by the new location for Your Daily Fiber.
They are currently in a cute two-story house with a great fire place at the entrance.
They still need some curb appeal but the shop was cool.
Various rooms with yarn and a few rooms with tables for hanging out and a room with looms and spinning wheels.
Lambspun was crowded as usual and there were quite a few people weaving on the floor looms.

Val bought me a bag for my birthday and it is cute and convenient.  It is from Baskets from Cambodia.
I also bought a couple skeins of yarn for a Stephen West shawl that I want to knit.
We also had lunch at the Back Porch and I had a wrap while Val had breakfast. We tried a bunch of the hot sauces as well.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, our favorite day is breakfast or lunch in the Back Porch courtyard, yarn and book shopping, and a Knitting Tea (free treats!) at Lambspun. Ride your bike if you can... there's lots of parking but it can fill up.

    ReplyDelete