Sunday, April 26, 2015

Del Mar Sampling Excursion

On a recent outing with Grace, I went to the Del Mar Highlands Town Center where we stopped at the Leaf and Kettle for a tasting menu of teas.  After trying multiple types, I bought some lavender tea to make lavender lemonade.

I also restocked my olive oil and vinegar supply since Grace told me the Glendale store I went to had closed.

She found a similar shop called Baker & Olive where I purchase two combinations.  One to match the one I already have and a new combination of fig and orange.
We stopped and had dinner at Sammy's woodfire pizza where she shared the kobe mini burgers and a fig and cheese flatbread.  And found the Towne Bakery was having happy hour half off cupcakes.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I need to go there and get some of those olive oils and vinegars for my Pappardelle's Pasta that is coming in the mail this week. Road trip!

    ReplyDelete