Monday, October 6, 2014

Eileen's Fish Dinner

I was invited by Eileen for a "fish" dinner and it was delicious.  We started off with a crab appetizer made by Jo.
Jo prepped the crab legs a specific way so eating crab meat was very easy.  The sauce was super tasty.

Eileen had fish supplied by some of her patients and we then moved on to tilapia.
Then the rock cod.
And finally the halibut with tofu which was super spicy.
Great dining companions and delicious food.  There were also dishes of bitter melon (which I passed on no matter how many times my mother got me to try when I was a kid), mustard greens, and fried rice.
We rounded out the meal with almond sponge cake, pineapple and watermelon, and last - tapioca pudding (my new favorite cool treat).
Awesome dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment