Monday, October 13, 2014

Looking to Winter

It has been a long hot year and I find that I am leaning into winter.  This leaning has come to light in my knitting as I have signed up to start a few projects including a new sweater from Carol Feller, fingerless mitts and a cowl from Jimmy Beans Wool and a cozy for a hot water bottle.

You can see here that I want winter to come.
The sweater yarn is Blue Moon Fiberarts in the color of winter solstice and the mitts and cowl are being made from Sportmate in the color of frozen.

The hot water bottle yarn is some hand spun called chocolate covered cherries.
When is winter coming?  I'm sort of jealous of some of my friends who are seeing snow flurries.

This morning, I awoke to this and it brought a smile to my face!

No comments:

Post a Comment