Friday, June 26, 2015

Last Day at Black Sheep

Jeri and I had breakfast at the Original Pancake House and still arrived early at the fairgrounds.
As we were driving into the parking lot, I spied Cynthia Herron and had Jeri stop the car.  I had been looking for her for 3 days.  I hung out with her at her booth and picked up a few things there.
She took me on the tour of the fiber arts and the felted pieces were all the rage.  One of the prizes consisted of a set of these cute ceramic sheep.
I then headed back to the wool barn and spotted Jeri so she could shop.  Sold more fleeces and prepared paperwork for the growers to pick up their stuff and check out after the show.

I chatted with a lady from Alaska and she brought her quivut items to show.  She does beautiful work.
We left at 2:30 to head back to Portland and the flight home.  We acquired Jude on the way and we hit some traffic and diverted to make it in time.  The iconic carpet is still in spots in the airport and we hit the food court for a bite of dinner before going through security.
They had these cool food trucks and we all ordered from Pok Pok Wings.

No comments:

Post a Comment