Sunday, December 27, 2015

Preparing for the Force Awakens

It has been a long time since I saw my first Star Wars movie.  I recall a summer in Reno where my parents dropped off my brother and I at the Century theater and we watched all three movies in a row while they gambled.  It was a great memory and I'm excited about seeing this new movie.

I was not too impressed with the prequel series and I'm hoping I won't be disappointed as I have always had a soft spot for Han, Leia, Luke, and of course, Chewy.

I saw this pattern and knew that I wanted to make a new hat and had some leftovers from a previous color work hat.  
It took a few days, but I have finished and even though the color work is not too distinct, I like the subtle changes and you really have to look for the fighters, troopers and the title.
I'm planning on wearing my hat when I go see the movie next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment