Wednesday, November 21, 2018

A Long Absence

It has been almost a year since I posted on this blog.  Life kind of got in the way and I wasn't in a good frame of mind to post.  

Since Thanksgiving is here, I decided I should restart my blog again as a way to combat all the negativity that goes on each and every day.  I am a bit disillusioned to see what is happening in this country and around the world.  Trying times indeed to navigate.

This past year's highlights - 
- welcoming the year of the Rat with friends near and far,
- a short Mexican cruise for rest and relaxation,
- classes for sewing and embroidery and some new equipment,
- finished up some languishing projects in the craft room,
a European trip that was very enlightening and a good way to revisit history and get a little bit of a perspective away from home,
- annual weaving retreat at Salt Spring Island,
- visits with friends and lots of food, and
- a Vegas weekend to see Celine Dion.

I'll post details about some of these in the coming weeks, but wanted to just get going.

No comments:

Post a Comment