It has been almost a year since I posted on this blog. Life kind of got in the way and I wasn't in a good frame of mind to post.
Since Thanksgiving is here, I decided I should restart my blog again as a way to combat all the negativity that goes on each and every day. I am a bit disillusioned to see what is happening in this country and around the world. Trying times indeed to navigate.
This past year's highlights -
- welcoming the year of the Rat with friends near and far,
- a short Mexican cruise for rest and relaxation,
- classes for sewing and embroidery and some new equipment,
- finished up some languishing projects in the craft room,
- a European trip that was very enlightening and a good way to revisit history and get a little bit of a perspective away from home,
- annual weaving retreat at Salt Spring Island,
- visits with friends and lots of food, and
- a Vegas weekend to see Celine Dion.
I'll post details about some of these in the coming weeks, but wanted to just get going.