Sunday, October 13, 2013

iPad Posting Test

I decided to try to blog on my portable device so I could continue to blog when I am on the road instead of waiting until I get home.  That way, I am not limited so I could post anytime and anywhere.

My first step was to download the mobile app and once that was finished, I signed into my blog and here it goes.

I decided to perform my test from a photo I took on my iPad.  It is of a quilt piece I have been working on called flying geese from the paper piecing sewing.  This piece is one of many from the extension sections of my glacier star quilt.
I have many of these pieces and it has been a challenge to make sure all those geese are different colors and the sections don't overlap with the same geese.  I think I finally got into the groove.

So I am now going to hit post and keep my fingers crossed.

1 comment: