Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Last Day of the Yarn Crawl

So I went back to the Needlecraft Cottage on the last day of the yarn crawl to pick up some yarn for another sweater by Carol Feller.

Autumn Whispers is appropriate I think since we are heading into the fall.  Instead of the browns Carol chose, I decided to go with this blue.
I did a little swatch and found gauge with US 5 needles.  I can't wait to get started.  It is the first time I am using Baah La Jolla yarn.

I also picked up another two skeins of the La Jolla for a shawl project I saw at Yarning for You.
And I could not resist a couple of skeins of sock yarn from Malabrigo.  Love these colors.
I was also excited to hear from Liz that she will start carrying Madeline Tosh yarn later this year.  I already made a request for some more yarn.

There is not enough time for knitting all the projects in my queue.

No comments:

Post a Comment