Saturday, October 19, 2013

Leaving on a Jet Plane.....

So I started my transpacific journey leaving home and a short jump to San Francisco airport.  It has been a really long time since I have flown into the airport and it is really nice.  My quest for finding the sale u-shaped donut pillows was a disappointment.

I met up Jude for a late breakfast/pie fill up and I was on my 747 in the middle of the night.
I boarded first since I was seated at the back of the plane - middle seat on the right side of the plane.  A quick meal of chicken and rice and off to sleep.  I was able to find a pillow at SFO and the sales guy was super friendly.  I also bought an eye mask.

Lots of turbulence but I was able to sleep through most of it.  After breakfast of sausage and eggs, I caught the latest Star Trek movie right before landing in Taipei.

Next leg of the trip will be the final plane right to Cambodia.


No comments:

Post a Comment