Sunday, June 8, 2014

Bakery Bear

I have never knit a toy or a so called stuffy before.  So I was intrigued when I caught up on my podcasts and saw that knitabulls talked about a bear pattern from a designer in the UK.  Kay Jones had knit bears for her daughter as well as friends as gifts and decided to release the pattern for her cute bear.

She named it Mrs. Bakery Bear and Diane is having a knit-a-long to make these bears.  By the way, Mr. Bakery Bear is still in the kitchen not quite ready for prime time.
Jones and her husband also started a video podcast that I started watching as well.

I dug up some dark brown Cascade 220 for the bear body and will need to pick through my stash to see if I have some cool colors for the dress and shoes.  Hopefully my first attempt at a stuffy will not be crazy funky.

No comments:

Post a Comment