Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Chicago Field Trip

Back to Chicago for some additional training and to get my new computer.  The weather was a bit warm early in the week but after a few rain storms, it cooled off.

I stayed at the Omni Hotel which was really nice.  My view from the room was this.
Saw this car parked in front of our building.
Had M Burger the first night while shopping in the city.
Got some gifts and tried to hit the Uniqlo on Michigan Ave, but it was under construction and not opened yet.

One day, Mike to us out for Puerto Rican food here.
I had a pork plate sort of like a buffet line.
Marion had a tamale made of banana which was interesting.
Good trip and I was able to use Lyft for transport multiple times and it was easy and cool with interesting conversation with the drivers.

No comments:

Post a Comment