My loom goal for 2017 is that it can never be naked for any length of time. So after Grace's towels came off, I was ready for a new warp. Since I still have all those silk skeins and more of the cotton for warp, I went to wind a few more.
I went back and looked at my modifications and I still can't quite grasp the size of the width and centering it on the loom. I'm off center yet again with the orange warp and I had 3 strands per dent on the raddle which is still not quite right.
I can also use some more practice tying on to the front beam as the tension is slightly wonky. I can see I had a threading error already on the right size, but I'm leaving it as a design element. Orange warp with green weft to start and then orange weft for the next.
Each scarf will be 2 yards (62") long with 6" of fringe on each side. 2 threads per dent in a 8-dent reed. 216 epi so I'm hoping that they will turn out the same texture as the last.