Friday, October 12, 2012

Hark! Fall is Here.

I spent the day in the car yesterday and boy howdy, did the rain come down.  I was lucky that everyone was paying close attention and no accidents occurred in my direction.  At some points, sheets of rain obscured the view and the traffic slowed to 30 mph which is unheard of in Southern California.

After I got home, the air was clear and there was much needed moisture on the ground.  The night temps were cool enough that I had to close my bedroom window.

It is so nice that summer is having its last gasp although the weekend temps are forecast to be in the 80s again....

This fall weather has put me in the mood for sweaters and sweater knitting.  I'm contemplating a new cable sweater pattern and am looking through my stash for enough yarn.  Some practice swatches are in my forecast as I await the winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment