Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Sock the Vote - Weeks 2 & 3

The second week of Sock the Vote separated the parties into two main groups and two sub-groups - Presidential and Mayoral; <> size 8.

I fell into the Presidential >8 since I was on schedule and my feet are larger than size 8.  Those that were behind schedule fell into the Mayoral group.

Assignment of week 2 was to increase the gusset for both socks.
After two weeks of knitting, the parties were reconstituted again.  Week 3 assignment was to knit the heels and one inch of the leg.  Depending on the type of needle one is using, the parties now consist of Heavy Metal and Knock on Wood.

Since I am using the Chiao Goo Red Lace metal needles, I fall into the Heavy Metal group.  Here are the heel flaps finished.
Next is the one inch of the leg knit up.
I'm on schedule to finish my sock before election day.

No comments:

Post a Comment