Monday, October 15, 2012

Shopping Galore at Vista Fiber Festival

No fiber festival is complete without shopping.

The Steam Engine Museum and Weaver's Barn is fund raising right now to add a new building full of spinning wheels and looms.  There was the requisite fund raising table full of bags of all kinds of fiber.  I found some cotton and some brown unknown fiber of a very short staple, but super soft.

I also found some holiday gifts at a couple of vendors which will be a surprise to the recipients.

I did get a couple of knitting bags from Slipped Stitch Studios and a couple of sock kits from the Knitters Brewing Company.
I found a new pet who is super soft.  Here he is at home.
I also saw this color way of fiber someone else purchased and I need to replicate since there was no more available.

No comments:

Post a Comment