Monday, March 4, 2013

Knit Companion Pretty Thing

Last year sometime, I purchased an app called Knit Companion to help with keeping the paper at bay while knitting.

There have been some upgrades to the app and the creator decided to start a series of free live webinars to assist users with usage and tips and tricks.

Sally set up a two-part webinar with a corresponding knit-a-long for the Pretty Thing.  I signed up on the website and got an e-mail invitation to the specific webinar.

The part 1 webinar was great.  I watched on my laptop while having my iPad open to the app and following along.  To ask questions, I just had to type it out on the dialog box.

Super easy to use and a great platform for learning.

I was motivated and dug out a skein of quivut and silk in a light purple color and cast on right after the pattern set up.
I can't wait for the next installment in two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment