Monday, March 18, 2013

Spin Group for March

In between two trips, I was able to spend the day with my spin peeps.  I decided to take my new supported spindles to spin on and the fiber that I got from my trade with Jude.

I spent some time carding the fiber a bit more so they were more blended and I really like the color that I ended up with.
There are 3 ounces and I need to check with Jude to find out what all is in the batts.  I know there is some angora and it is super soft.

I spun a bit on my new pu yok style spindle.
I spent most of the day knitting.  I worked on my featherweight cardigan and that should be finished soon and I restarted the coriander hat in the original yarn I chose.
Of course, the food was delicious as usual.  Lentil salad, green salad, green beans in pastry, and irish soda bread rounded out by shortbread cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment