Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Weaving More Towels

Well, the 4 shaft floor loom is now at a new home.  I pulled out the 8 shaft table loom and set it up.  I had previously warped this loom and I really didn't have room to have all the projects out at the same time.  This loom has been folded up in the closet for a while.
I found that pattern of the towels that I wanted to weave.  I purchased the yarn to match the kitchen counters.
I had to un-weave about 20 rows since I don't remember where I left off.  The warp is now clean and ready to be woven.

2 comments:

  1. Maggie, that's my loom, too, that I'm weaving on right now. I'm doing a fancy point twill, 30 epi, using a 20/2 spun tussah silk. The star twill you're doing is one of my favorite patterns. Will bring my scarf (or scarves) to the April 20th spin group for show and tell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that pattern, can't wait to see how your towels turn out!

    ReplyDelete