Sunday, June 30, 2013

June Month End Report

The month was pretty much a bust.  I went a bit insane at Black Sheep Gathering and spent more than I budgeted, but I don't regret anything I bought.

I also broke my yarn diet and purchased a skein of yarn.

I did not finish any projects and was even hard pressed to knit or weave or sew this month.  Part of it was travel and the other part was losing my mojo.  I did gain a bit of my mojo back after the awesome fiber gathering and was able to start the Tour de Fleece on the first day with my spin group.

I think I am back on the wagon again.  I think I am pretty well set on supplies although I do have a commissioned work in progress and might need to buy a pre-warp for my Wolf Pup loom in the next month.

No purging or organization occurred either.  I have been eating pretty poorly and my exercise has been non-existant.  So I must work on that for the coming month as well.

There is always redemption next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment