Sunday, June 16, 2013

Sweater Chains

I had written a while back about my Old Man and the Sea sweater and my minor disappointment that the front of the sweater was not enough.  I was trying to puzzle out a fix when I saw a reference to a sweater chain on a podcast.

I sent a message to the seller - Terri Sims and sent a picture of my sweater color and asked if she could make one to match.

She was super nice and I ended up with four different ones.

This one matches my sweater.
I had to get a green one.
Pearls will go with everything.
And black is always a winner.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful...now I know what I can do with all the beads I have. Since starting knitting all my other hobbies have gone by the wayside...these are beautiful and I am sure they will look loverly on your seater or shawl...Crzykntr

    ReplyDelete