Monday, February 3, 2014

The Retreat that Almost Wasn't

For the last two years, Jude and I have been planning a weekend retreat here with all my spin peeps.  Jude flew in on thursday and we planned and set everything up.

I then had to let everyone know that I had not heard from our instructor and let them decide whether to go ahead or not.  I was pleased and relieved that everyone came anyways for a spin weekend.

Jude and I rearranged the furniture and we had wheels galore.
I set up the Duncan drum carder and we made some incredible batts.
There was some puni making on cards and on the blending board.
Juli just spun up her blue fiber.
Lori made up this crazy cool art yarn.
Everyone got to choose twice from the batt pile for a remembrance of the retreat that almost wasn't.

3 comments:

  1. Truly a wonderful weekend!! Oodles of fun and good food and conversation and spinning palship. I am so glad everyone decided to come regardless.

    ReplyDelete