Saturday, January 30, 2016

Fresno Field Trip

I have a promising case up in Fresno with the Social Security Administration and I went up for a week to work on reviewing documents.

It was a longer than usual drive as there were a few accidents along the way and I finally arrived at the end of the work day.
The work was long and hard, but revealed some good stuff.  Also good were the food choices.  The first night, I used Yelp and found Bowlzeye and had the Nameless Potato even though the teriyaki bowl was on sale.
Very good flavors but quite a lot to eat.  That seemed to be the trend for the week as I mostly sat and ate too much.

Kikku was a hit for lunch on two days.  The first day I had the spicy crispy chicken and the next time I had a chicken udon with potstickers.
I also tried Lily's Cafe for a giant burrito.  I had it for two meals as I had a microwave in my room.
For the last meal, the guys took me to Westwood's BBQ and I had a California burger.
They also had a very cool sink in the restaurant.
Productive week but more work to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment