Thursday, January 7, 2016

Last Season of Downton Abbey - Mystery Knit-a-long Clue 1

I'm sad to hear that Downton Abbey will be over.  It is as good as watching Chinese soap operas.

I succumbed to a mystery knit-a-long from Jimmy Beans Wool and will be knitting along with clues as the season plays.

I decided to use stash yarn since I already had a color I really liked and enough to make they mystery knit.
The first clue came out on January 3 and I started the knitting.  A new clue will come out every Sunday.  I hope I can keep up.

I was able to finish clue 1 before the next clue.  The cast on was tricky, but I only had to do it twice.  I had difficulty after row 18 and had to tink back a quite a few times.  I finally had to add a lifeline before I could get past there.  Here is the finished clue.

No comments:

Post a Comment