Sunday, January 3, 2016

Happy New Year!

2016 started with me in bed as usual.  It was a great New Year's Eve day as I got a half a day off.  My parents are still visiting and we hung out all day.

I was up early and spent the morning sewing on my quilt kit that I purchased at the Quilt show with Jeri.  Lunch with meatballs and crescent rolls and the afternoon was spent watching my Chinese soap opera.

Grace came by to drop off some dishes and roasting pan and I got my gift.  The cutest building kit and I whipped up right away.
Love it!  I want more!

I did not follow tradition this year and did not start a new knitting project.  I decided that I'm going to concentrate on finishing all my half done projects this year and will only start socks until I get a handle on all the projects in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment