Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Las Vegas Field Trip

I headed out to Las Vegas for some field work and was glad that I went this time of year.  It was already starting to get hot and next week it will be in the 90s.

The trip was moderately successful and I was able to meet up with a few of the other agencies in town for some pow wows.

There is a new federal building which you can kind of see to the left of the main courthouse.
I spent a lot of time in the SSA office and I could see the container park from the window which is a place that I want to visit - maybe next time.
The view is pretty spectacular.
For lunch, we hit Aloha Specialties where I had a Hawaiian breakfast and some macaroni salad while Lance had Korean chicken with kimchee.
We also drove by the Mob Museum, another place I want to check out.

No comments:

Post a Comment