Sunday, April 10, 2016

Los Angeles Field Trip

I took a quick trip to Los Angeles and was able to get together with Cal and Dave for dinner at Crustacean.

I stopped by the house first and helped Dave decipher some knitting patterns in his quest to make dog sweaters and then we went to dinner.  Cal had taken our parents to the "secret kitchen" before for the famous garlic noodles and our mom has tried repeatedly to duplicate the noodles.

This was my first trip there to the "secret kitchen" menu.
The outside and inside tank was pretty cool to see and made a dramatic entrance.  Once in the door, there was a winding path of clear floor to see the fish.
We were seating downstairs due to Dave's cane and saw the origami crane mobile.
The "secret kitchen" had some specials which I ordered from.
Lobster with noodles for me.
Cal had seafood and Dave had meat.  We shared a vegetable side and Dave order a plate of noodles for himself.
Great dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment