I wrote about the bath towel kit here and had a bit of leftover since my towels were a bit shorter than I expected after shrinkage.
I had ended up with some yardage after finishing the bath towels since my loom is set up to have very little waste.
I wove off the extra bit and I estimated I had enough to make a couple of hand towels. I finally got around to getting my craft room situated to do that and pulled out my serger and cut the fabric in half and added a rolled edge to the middle.
The edge is a bit wavy and I probably could have changed some settings on my machine to have a better result, but I'm happy with what I ended up with. I then went back to the sewing machine and finished the ends with a rolled hem.
I did the exact same on the other half and ended up with two hand towels.
Now they go into the wash to see what the shrinkage will look like.