After a few breaks, I was able to finish weaving the In the Buff towel kit. I used the recommended pattern for the first two towels and then switched to plain weave for the second towels.
Since I was using a hybrid method of winding on my warp, I had a lot less loom waste.
I had a bit extra cloth that I will use for hand towels. I will have to use my serger to separate the width into two with a rolled hem.
I used the zig zag stitch at the hems.
After washing, the buff pattern is pretty.
The cloth is soft and the hemming commenced. I ended up with two patterned towels and two plain towels.
Another 6,653 meters for stash dash.