Sunday, February 5, 2017

Mexican Cruise Vacation

At the beginning of the year, I went on a Mexican Riviera Cruise with Holland America.

This trip is the exact same one I took back in 2008 on my first cruise.  It was a super good deal and I mainly spent all my time on the ship.
The food was fabulous as usual and I wanted for nothing.  I did get my fair share of smoked salmon and lobster.

They have actual cooking classes now in partnership with America's Test Kitchen.
But I spent most of my time at the spa with the package which included a mineral spa pool and thermal beds.  I took advantage of this twice a day and added the seaweed wrap massage as well.
Got some great scenery shots and the weather was warm and tropical and a nice change from the cold and rain at home.
A total relaxation trip and I signed up for another one next January.

No comments:

Post a Comment