Saturday, February 25, 2017

Spin Group

After a long hiatus, spin group resumed at Lori's in San Juan Capistrano.  It was my first visit to her place and she has a cool studio.

I got my spinning mojo back as it has been quite a long time since I have spun anything - so long that I don't remember the last time.

I picked something happy from some fiber I bought at Black Sheep Gathering a few years back.
It took a little time to get back into a groove.
Lunch was delicious as always.  Since it was a cool rainy day, we had chili, corn bread and a couple of salads.
The chili was hot so I had to doctor it up and the cream cheese roll ups cooled off my tongue.
Liliko was very interested in helping out as well as she was perched right behind me on the couch and took her time with Shelly's basket.
After I got home, I continued a bit with the spinning and over the next day was able to finish off the first 3 ounces.  One more bump of 3 ounces to go and then I'll be ready to ply.

1 comment:

  1. Maggie -- that was a fun time. I'm glad you girls made the trip up to see your OC friends. Looking forward to our getting together again down south.

    ReplyDelete