Thursday, August 5, 2010

Projects for my Trip

Packing has always been challenging - not so much what clothes to bring but what "other" items to pack to make the trip successful.  Sometimes, this includes books, games, crafts, etc but sometimes even after packing it all, I end up just vegetating in front of the TV especially if the movie channels are offered.


I decided to pack some knitting projects for this trip:
  1. The Linen Stitch scarf with Koigu (pattern is from Churchmouse on Bainbridge Island, WA and the yarn is from My Sister Knits in Ft. Collins, CO).
  2. Kushu Kushu scarf with Habu merino and stainless steel yarn from Churchmouse.
  3. Rivendell Smoke Ring with handspun merino.
  4. Symphony V Mobius with handspun from the Fondle This! club.
This should keep me plenty busy on my trip.  With luck, I will have four completed objects when I get back.  


I also am taking my Kindle with a bunch of books and a library book - "The Story of Stuff" by Annie Leonard.


This trip I will also be lugging my computer and hope to be updating my blog as events occur. 

1 comment:

  1. i'm guessing you've seen the video on "the story of stuff"-

    http://aquarterto.blogspot.com/2010/05/story-of-stuff.html

    I luv it! I bet the book would be awesome too!.

    ReplyDelete