Saturday, October 30, 2010

Cold Sheep Failure for October

I'm sorry to say that I have had no progress toward cold sheeping this month!  Cold Sheeping is to refrain from buying yarn and knitting from stash.  I accomplished the first but have nothing to show for the second.


I started up some projects this month but have finished none.  I continued to work on some projects and also finished none.


The only thing I was able to finish was my Fondle This! club offering for June.  I spun enough yarn to make two of these hats but only finished one.

Spinning Bunny has sign ups for next year's Fondle This! club open now.  It was a great experience for me but I will not be joining for 2011 and hope to use what I learned to spin down my stash.


The reason my numbers have not changed for October is that one of my rules was that spun fiber from my stash does not count toward my yarn stash therefore anything I knit from my hand spun yarn was not originally included in my stash totals.


I also have an exception for yarns purchased for weaving.  If I purchased the yarn specifically for weaving, it does not add to my stash and if I used yarns in my stash for weaving, it will be deducted from my total.


Since I have multiple projects ongoing - I'm hoping that my numbers will be BIG next month!


Starting total: 108,649 yards
Starting total for October:  108,727
Yardage purchased:  0
Yardage used in finished projects:  0
Ending total for October:  108,727

No comments:

Post a Comment