Monday, August 26, 2013

Succumbed to New Needles

At Black Sheep Gathering, I saw the Chiao Goo interchangeable needle sets.  The sets available were the full sets and I really did not need the entire set and was looking for the small set.

I came home and was distracted and started knitting up a storm and had a rush of cast-on-itis and am at a point where I need more needles to start new projects.

I did a inter webs search and found that Handsome Fibers, whom I purchased needles from in the past, had the small set.  I went ahead and ordered the set with some additional cables.
During my search, I also saw that she had the Karbonz needles and I really liked the fixed needle that I purchased for sock knitting, so I went ahead and ordered this set as well.
I should have plenty of needles now for a multitude of projects.  What I really need to do is to finish some projects so I can have some empty needles.

No comments:

Post a Comment