Saturday, August 27, 2016


I pulled another one of my languishing projects out of the bin and found that one of the skeins of yarn was all tangled up.  It is the nature of the way the ball was wound and I suspect because it is a single, it was more delicately balled up.

I pulled out my nostepinne which I have used super rarely and wound up that tangled mess.
After getting it started, I can made a center pull ball out of anything.  However, since one end of the yarn is already attached to the scarf, I will be pulling from the outside.
Here it is all finished and ready to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment