Sunday, December 11, 2011

Holiday Card Making

My friend Jean invited me to a holiday card making event where I met a bunch of really nice women and had a day of crafts and snacks.

The cards are make with Stampin' Up merchandise and it was very enjoyable.  I haven't made cards in a while and it was interesting to see all the new developments and techniques.

Here are the cards I made.  The supplies were provided and all the materials were cut out for us.  We made two cards of each design and a small gift tag as a bonus.
 Butterfly and ornament punches make the body and wings.
 Very cool embossing of paper using and paper press.
 A patchwork stocking.
 Embossing, a heat gun and a ribbon effect.
This was my favorite card with the paper folding technique.  Intricate and elegant.

No comments:

Post a Comment