Friday, December 23, 2011

Up and Running Again!

Well, my MacBook Pro was doing some strange thing where it would shut down by itself and then had a hard time powering up.  I braved the Fashion Valley mall, my closest Apple store and got a new hard drive.  

I had to leave my poor computer there for the day and it was crazy busy in the store.  So much so that when my computer was called up - nothing happened so I had to track down someone else and have them go back to find it.

At first the guy at the genius bar thought it was a software glitch but I got a new hard drive instead.

After getting it home (I even had to valet park my car), I restored from Time Machine and I'm back up and running again.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Mags that pretty much sucks. We are lost without our connectivity!

    ReplyDelete