Friday, April 13, 2012

Knitting Bags Galore

For anyone that knows me in real life - you probably know that I have a serious problems with bags - of any kind.  I somehow got myself in a corner that I was totally seduced by bags for my knitting projects.  Some were sales, other were lures from enablers, and some where based on past love.


Over the past week or so, here is what arrived in the mail.

These bags are from JessaLu and are perfect for my two at a time sock knitting projects of which I somehow have four in process.
These bags are from Slipped Stitch Studios and are great small bags with lining and pockets on the inside.
Lastly, here are the medium and small bags from Knittings My Bag and they are large enough to fit a sweater project.  The great thing about this order was that every one was custom made for me.  You get to pick out the fabric you like and then the size of bag or bags.

1 comment: