Saturday, April 21, 2012

Viva Las Vegas

Took a trip to Vegas and boy was the desert wind strong and hot.  There was absolutely no moisture in the air.  The high temperature was 86 degrees and the airport was crawling with people.  It has been a little while since I visited and I was able to rent a brand new Hyundai for my day trip.
Lots of construction going on all over the strip moving into downtown.  Looks like the construction down turn has reversed directions.  Lots of people all over the strip as well.

Took some pictures along Las Vegas Blvd.
On the way back to the airport I spotted the pawn shop that had a huge "as seen on TV" placard and a line of people down the block waiting to go in.  I only caught one episode of this show when my parents were visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment