Sunday, April 15, 2012

Spinning with Friends

Got to attend a spin group meet up and I was very productive.  I received 59 grams of this sherbet-y batt of some kind of wool from St. Seraphina Fiber Arts where I bought my Sidekick wheel.


It sat around for a bit and I decided to take it along to spin group.
I have been seeing quite a few batts spun from the center and decided to try that technique.  The center formed a swirl pattern.
I was able to finish the singles which I will ply on itself in a really pretty coloring.
I can't wait to see the result after letting the singles rest a bit.


We then headed to Thai Pan for dinner and the fish dish looked fabulous.
I ordered the Thai BBQ chicken and I believe I got half a chicken.  It was tasty but way too much meat so I figured I have a couple of lunches and maybe a dinner in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment