Monday, February 11, 2013

Spin Group and Birthday

The sun decided to come out for spin day and it turned out to be a beautiful day.

I tried spinning on my majacraft wheel and it was pretty good but it is a very fast wheel.  I wasn't impressed by the fiber I brought so I ended up knitting on the sleeves of my cabled sweater.

It was Jeri's birthday and she wanted to celebrate Chinese New Years so we had a chinese food theme and I brought a birthday cake.  It is the year of the snake.
Cole Slaw
Sesame ginger pea pods
Greens, mushrooms and tofu stir fry with rice.

Julie came in time for lunch and she brought Bu Luo Buns from 99 Ranch Market.

We celebrated Jeri's birthday with a swiss chocolate cake from the European Cake Gallery.
Not much spinning production from me, but I did get more length on my sleeves.

1 comment:

  1. We had such a great time together with our spinning peeps. We Orange County spinners just love coming down and spending time with you girls. We always have such a feast. Looking forward to our March group.

    ReplyDelete