Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Dishtowels Completed

The dish towels are completed and ready for use.  I started them here and ran into some tangle problems on the winding on.

Weaving was pretty easy as it is plain weave without a pattern.  I played around with the coloring and had blocks some being wider than others with the color moving throughout.

I got 6 towels altogether.  The waste on the end was a lot more than I anticipated.
The towels taken from the loom.
I zigzagged the ends and then the entire length went into the wash.  I then cut them into 6 pieces and then hemmed on the machine.  I'm getting much better at hemming and these hems are wider than the previous napkins.

No comments:

Post a Comment