Sunday, June 13, 2010

Cashmere Fetching

I bought this ball of orphan yarn while at Lambspun in the little sale room.  It is Kashmir from Trendsetter Yarns.  It consists of 65% cashmere and 35% silk in a lovely green color.  The regular price was $23.25 and it was on sale for $12.95.

For the 110 yards in the little skein, I was able to find the Fetching pattern from Knitty.com.

I was able to start and finish this pair in two days especially since I had to participate in a conference call for work for over 4 hours.  It was a fast knit and it was much faster the second time around since I had first knit it in a wool a while back.
So my cold sheep project progress.....started with 108,649 yards on May 11.  Incoming yards - 3,577 (fell off the sheep in Colorado).  Outgoing yards - 742 (baby hat, linen Josie vest, and cashmere fetching).  Ending yardage - 111,484.

1 comment:

  1. I have a pair in EXACTLY the same color! We can be twinkies:)

    ReplyDelete