Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Gloom and Doom

So we have been experiencing the June gloom over the past few days - no sun at all to be seen!  It has made our household a little crazy to say the least.


Pepper decided that she was going to attempt to eat a pound of butter, wrappers and all before I rescued the left overs.  Instead of just taking one, she finished eating one stick including the foil wrap and chewing at least half of the rest of the sticks.  It is a bit disconcerting to smell butter following you all around the house.  She seems to be excreting the butter through her fur.


Bailey on the other hand decided that he needed to try to eat some grass - the fake kind!  Here is the damage to the poor lawn.
It is a good thing that I have a spare piece.  I will now need to call in the company that installed it and have them make some kind of repair....


I have been tempted to hibernate and just stay in bed - it has been hard to sit at my computer working all day.  It is a good thing that I have a daylight lamp at my desk or all would be lost.  I can't imagine living in any place where the sun does not shine all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment