Sunday, July 4, 2010

Goodies from BSG

Spin group met up at Juliblue's newly remodeled house.  All the wood refinishing is very lovely as is the new rooms, cabinets, and lighting.  It was a cool day for July.  We had spinach and cheese empanadas, a beet salad, a rice dish by Janit, and hummus and pita from Fluffysgarden.


I planned on bringing banana muffins from the Flexitarian Foodie's blog and baked them the night before at 11:30 pm.  The house was smelling really good and I left the muffins in the pan on the stove to cool overnight.  In the morning, the pan was discovered on the floor and some crumbs were visible on the stove.  What a disaster!  No food for dogs today, no exceptions!


Fluffysgarden and Juliblue were exceedingly nice to buy me some Pygora fiber from Black Sheep Gathering in Eugene, OR.
It is a lovely light green color and ultra soft.  It came with a little vial of Peppermint scent.
I can't wait to spin some of this up and see if my mohair curse will be broken.  Goat fiber + me = itchiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment