Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Sales

My best friend Val hosted a Christmas Open House with a mini-bazaar to showcase handmade items by a bunch of "crafters."


We had food for snacking and spirits for merriment.  The event started at 1:00 pm and ended at 4:00 pm but people were arriving around 12:30 pm.


There were knitted items, sewn items, pottery, woven items, hand made cards, and embroidery.


Here are the items that I was able to sell:
Knitted lace alpaca scarf
 2 Avatar themed hand-spun woven scarves
Fun fur knitted scarf
Woven scarf
Hand spun, hand knitted Yak Mobius cowl


I also sold a few sewn project bags and quite a few hand made cards.


I was great fun and I got to do some shopping of my own.  I bought this tote bag and apron from Val's sister, Susie - the Bag Lady of Windsor.
 Great pockets for the interior.

No comments:

Post a Comment